User avatar

Rascalover

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Let Me Love You

    Thanks for the suggestions :)

    May 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Let Me Love You(2)

    Thanks so much for the great reviews :) I do realize im not putting as much emotion and detail in it as I should and I am working on it. ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Let Me Love You

    Thanks for the feedback:)

    May 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Let Me Love You

    Thank you for such an awesome review! i will work on it some more. See the thing is i have already written this piece of work which has about 15 ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Let Me Love You

    Thanks :) I like your avy too!

    May 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Let Me Love You

    It hinting at a love affair between Gary and isabella at the end. so maybe

    May 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Let Me Love You

    Thank you so much! I'm glad I've changed your mind maybe ahah.

    May 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Prologue: Here Comes Goodbye

    Yes I did write this pretty carelessly, my bad :) Thanks for the reviews Ill havew more up soon hopefully

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Prologue: Here Comes Goodbye

    Actually it's kind of a flashback because when chapter one starts it's later in their lives sooo.... is it still good that way? I dont know I have never written ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Prologue: Here Comes Goodbye

    Awesome, once again thanks and I will let ya know bout that

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Prologue: Here Comes Goodbye

    Nice review Jon It's awesome. And yes i will correct thos thing. i thought I would reather put this in the romantic fiction section instead because besides using their names ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Prologue: Here Comes Goodbye

    Thanks so much for your guy's wonderful reviews! And Winter wow, that helps alot. See i used a theasuras(sp) and thats where most of the wrong words came from ahah.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Violated Child

    Like Knightlyangel09 said this was very impactful and the changing of the nursery rythmes was amazing awesome job!!!

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Books

    Awesome poem. It was very creative and good for a first start. warder I dont think this word fit well here. Try to come up with some thing to help ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: untitled as of yet

    To take out the appropriate time to review your work I'll probably qwait until after christmas to do my critque

    Dec 23, 2008


you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes