User avatar

Raelyn

Raelyn

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Heart

    Ever light this poem is very, there are a lot of poems about hearts out here but your is new and original. I love how builds and each line relates ...

    Oct 29, 2019
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Other Re: The Far Stars

    Sorry I submitted a comment on accident without any words. I have my elegant moments of FAIL, you witnessed one of them. Now to your beautiful Poetry. First of all, ...

    Oct 28, 2019
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: didn't you know i'd miss you

    Very nice job. Your melody is soft, gentle, yet sad. It has a very unique feel to it. Lyric wise it was very rich and full of meaning. It flowed ...

    Oct 27, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Children with Stars in their Veins (Prologue)

    First of all can I just say I am in literal love with your title!!!!!!!!!! I am writing a book that is based on the stars and I.... I don't ...

    Oct 16, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Ice & Magic - Chapter Two

    Already you have built this very visual fantasy world. I loved how you talked about magic like it's a life force. Here you said: She'd heard them arguing for a ...

    Oct 16, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Prologue

    Wow! This prologue really had me going. First of all I wanted to see that I absolutely love the romance you had going in between the two characters at the ...

    Oct 15, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Historical Fiction Re: How Do You Plead: 1.2

    I have never sat down and read a full mystery book before, so my knowledge is non but I really loved this piece. The dialogue is very rich and interactive ...

    Oct 14, 2019


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot