-
Re: deleated
I could TOTALLY picture me doing this scene. This is hilarious. I liked it(:
Dec 21, 2010 -
Re: Breaking Dawn Parody
LOL! I liked this. I actually started laughing when Bella makes Edward apologize to Jacob, who is dead. Ahh, nice parody.
Dec 21, 2010 -
Re: Zombie Play [Working title] Part 2
Oh, haha i didn't see the part 2 until... the second page... I LOVE IT STILL! It keeps me at the edge of my seat!
Dec 21, 2010 -
Re: a screenplay. about wife,baby, husband and deep issues
IS THERE GOING TO BE A PART TWO!? PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S GOING TO BE A PART TWO. I'M VERY VERY VERY INTERESTED IN THIS SCREENPLAY. :)
Dec 21, 2010 -
Re: I died for you
Overall, i liked it. I kind of got confused about the year 12's and year 9's and such, but i managed to read it quite well. I was even about ...
Nov 27, 2010 -
Re: I l-o-v-e y-o-u {EDITED}
Sorry, but i really didn't get this story...
Oct 27, 2010 -
Re: Breathe Easy
I think it would be a really great song if i knew the music to these lyrics, other than that, great lyrics.
Sep 12, 2010 -
Re: What happoned to 'You and Me'?
I really liked this story. I liked it because it relates to me...
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: On the Edge
Wow... This story literally made me tear up.. The best story i've read so far. Keep writing! I'd love to read more from you(: Keep up the good work(:
Jul 30, 2010 -
Re: I love you
Wow, you're only 12? I liked this. You're good at writing.. or.. typing whichever works(: Keep on the good work.
Jul 30, 2010 -
Re: Heart of Stone<3
Honestly, i enjoyed this story. But it got me confusing at points. Either it didn't make sense or i wasn't reading correctly. Other than that, i enjoyed it.
Jul 30, 2010 -
Re: Friends, Lovers or Nothing EDITED VERSION
Hey ilovemyboys. Here are the reasons why i liked this story and disliked it. Why i liked it: This story was sweet. Why i disliked it: I got so confused.
Jul 28, 2010
