User avatar

RLK

  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, General Re: Stephanie Pritchard's Life Chapter 1

    I use to be a really, really horrible writer. I started off in the fourth grade trying to imitate R.L Stine's Goosebumps series. My very first story (If I can ...

    May 21, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Removed

    Fortunately, I have not been through an experience like this. It came all from my head. Glad you enjoyed it.

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Gemini

    I'm glad you liked it. Thank you.

    Sep 12, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I Wanted to Say

    I feel like a can relate to this. Sometimes I do feel like I have no purpose writing, that I myself am just a wannabee try hard. But then the ...

    Sep 12, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A True Writer

    I can deeply relate to this.

    Jun 3, 2013


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres