User avatar

Pushca

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: SPEAK

    I don't care what anyone says. The "mystery" was painfully obvious, and I will continue to not love this book. Sorry to be such a downer. I don't like Picoult, ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Certain Twilights: A Mix for YWS

    I haven't got a chance to listen to them all yet, but Ultimate Showdown is seriously spiffy.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Ginger-Mania?

    Try clarifying it for the brunettes in the U.S., if you don't mind. I couldn't draw much from this. >->" Seconded.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: 9 out of 11 ain't bad

    XD

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Princess and the Peolie

    I loved it, just like everyone else.

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I avoided the computer completely until I'd finished. [spoiler]The theory is that the character who exhibited magic late in life is Dudley, just not in the literal sense. There were ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler] Ok, what confused me? Wasn't Harry named Teddy's godfather? Then why wasn't Teddy with the Potters?[/spoiler] [spoiler]He was 19 at that point, so there wouldn't be any reason for ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    [spoiler] I agree about the escape from Gringotts. It was just plain odd. As for Harry being brave...yes, he most definitely is, but there is a fine line between bravery ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Artemis Fowl

    It makes me blush, but I still read the series. It is no literary masterpiece, but I love it.

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: My Sister's Keeper

    Vanishing Acts ... at least the plot of My Sister's Keeper was good. Vanishing Acts was propelled by random revelations by Andrew. Imelda: Yes, Certain bestselling authors are not the ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

    It was amazing. I don't think i have anything else to say that hasn't already been said, though.

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: how to save a life: start of something different

    This has exactly the same problems as your under pressure thing.

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: First Day As A Widow

    I agree with your teacher. Zebra's organs. : )

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter 1 (An idea, not title yet)

    I thought this seemed a little rough, too. I liked it, and I'd love to read more, but I think you might want to do another draft of this.

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: YWS Recent Books Debate

    I would like to nominate Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson. Yeah, I'm aware that the book has been branded with the YA label -- something many of us "literaries" look ...

    May 5, 2007


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx