User avatar

Purple67

  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Supernatural Re: Butterfly Dark

    Hello there Zanrill! I'm here to give a review on this piece of work. I hope you enjoy it! First of all, the worldbuilding. It's pretty interesting how you describe ...

    Dec 28, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: I could have helped

    Hey there EvaR14! I wanted to give a review to this piece of work, since it's pretty good! Anyways, here we go! - The POV is very interesting, i don't ...

    Dec 15, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Beginning of the End of the Beginning (Working Title): Volume One

    Hello there Horisun! I wanted to give a positive review on this piece. I hope you enjoy it. Now first, this is pretty interesting for a story that includes zombies ...

    Dec 13, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Dramatic Re: Prologue

    Hello there Stringbean! I am here to give a review on this piece of work. I hope you enjoy it! Let's get into the positives, shall we? - The characters ...

    Dec 12, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Beautiful Pain Chapter 1.

    Hello there! I'm here to give a review on this first chapter of your story, Beautiful Pain. Sounds pretty good, but there are some things you can improve on. But ...

    Dec 7, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Review Re: Beautiful Words

    Hello there! i really like this piece so i'm here to give a review on it. It's more positive than most, but i hope you like it. 1. I really ...

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Literature Re: The Ocean Is Not An Ocean (Part 1)

    Hello there, i wanted to give a review on this piece of work, i don't want to seem like you are a bad writer, and you don't need to use ...

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Article / Essay » Review, Realistic Re: An Analysis of Shakespeare's King Lear

    Hello there! I never seen a really good review like this before, so here's my thoughts... This is a little more positive than most i done before, but i hope ...

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Lyrics » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Stretch My Wings

    Hello there! I wanted to give a review on your piece of work. I never reviewed anything like this before, so here it goes... Here's the positive. - It sounds ...

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Gift of Life

    Hello there, i wanted to give a short review on your work. So, here it goes... I really like the concept and the whole story a lot, it kinda reminded ...

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Conniving Gods (1)

    Hello there, i really like this story, but maybe just one thing could be changed. Now, i don't know how to give reviews so a lot of this will sound ...

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: I am Mari (Chapter 2)

    Hello there, i'm here to give a short review on this piece of work, It's pretty good, but here what could be improved. First, i feel like the pacing is ...

    Dec 5, 2020


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero