User avatar

Purple67

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Existential Crisis (A Frog and Toad Story)

    Oh my goodness, I remember this series. Truly great literature for the time, so I am here for my first review since I once again got back into my account. ...

    Nov 20, 2024
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: botany lessons

    I'm assuming you are a new member of YWS, so welcome on in! May I interest you in a review? If so, listen. The first thing I noticed about this ...

    Sep 15, 2024
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Intro to Feeling

    As EllieMae has said, this is quite the unique format for an poem. So, I do have an little more to say than ever. Let me get on with my ...

    Aug 2, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Action / Adventure Re: Space Crazy : Prologue - Abducted By Aliens

    Alright, yet another review with an short reading time. And look at the time! I should be in bed! So, I don't have much to say because of how short ...

    Aug 2, 2024
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Sweet Nothings That Taste Like Ambrosia

    You weren't kidding when YWS said this was an really short read. Glad I found another poet willing to share their poetry on site. Anyways, let me start my review. ...

    Aug 1, 2024
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Miracle of the Blue Jay

    I don't think I have read an narrative essay yet on this site, so excuse any sort of bias coming in from an reader's perspective. Anyways, the title grabbed me, ...

    Jul 26, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Everbound Prologue : Tapestries And Temptations.

    As of right now, I really need some extra points for my future works to be posted on YWS and since this story sounds great just from the prologue alone, ...

    Jul 25, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: A Paradox: Chapter One

    It is about time that I start reviewing chapters of books. So, here I am. It is an it shorter than most. My apologies since I am really tired right ...

    Jul 11, 2024
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Shadow of the Orange Tree

    I actually just saw you respond to my poem I just posted for this year and since I do want to give back the gift of an comment, I am ...

    Jul 9, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Dragon Chapter 1 (LMS VI)

    Hello there SoundofMind! I am here to give you a review on your piece! I hope you get something out of it! Review Stuff - I really like the first ...

    Oct 1, 2022
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Heart of the Sea

    Hello PoetryMisfit. I'm here to give a review on your piece Heart of The Sea. I really liked it as it felt kinda like The Little Mermaid but with a ...

    May 10, 2022
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Technology Re: Craters

    Hey Jster02! I am here to give a review on your piece. I love sci-fi and sometimes space stories but this one makes space a lot more interesting than others ...

    Sep 27, 2021
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Thought Patterns

    Hello Zenith! I'm here to give a review about your piece. This piece has a lot of potential and I'm so engrossed in the story! I am kinda rusty on ...

    Sep 12, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: Speed of Light

    Hey there LizzyTyler! I am here to give a review on this piece of poetry that you wrote. Hope you enjoy it! Let's start with the positives. - The writing ...

    Jun 9, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: conflagration

    Hey there Luminescence! I'm here to give a review on this piece! I hope you take this in consideration and that you like it! First of all, the beginning lines ...

    Dec 28, 2020


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian