User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Chill of the Night

    I disagree with everyone. Forbading? Please. That's NOT A WORD. I like the poem. I like how it is, and don't think that anything should be changed. It feels...creepy, sad, ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 2-5-06

    thank you, I hadn't noticed and it is an excellent point. :D oh, and thank you. :D :D :D :D

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mellow Tragic

    Eyne is an archaic word, it's in Shakespeare a lot, it means all a person's eyes. I use it to include the mind's eye. I think you can do that, ...

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Vast and Lonely Spaces

    I'm naive? Oh dear, I'm screwed up already without learning more bad adult news.

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Greatest Haiku Ever

    spiffilicious!

    Feb 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: dreaming of freedom

    the format really didn't get translated well, that annoys me. Tabs don't really seem to have a place in HTML.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Flakes of Humanity

    It sounds out vaguely weak, I think...rhyming just to rhyme, but then you got onto somthing, and it flowed totally horrowshow, I love it. It felt like Poe, only not ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Artisitc Hedonism (rated for content)

    I dig, feels goodlio.

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When the World Keeps Spinning Out of Control... (part 2)

    yeah, I must agree--------Huh? It did rhyme... I suppose it's an in-thing that I'm not included in. *weep.* *shrug*

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Missing Season

    yeah, man, I love this. Stunning and shimmering, and what the hell else can I say? *Shrug* Extraordinarily mature comes to mind, language that drips with wisdom.

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Drivin’ in this Land of Fellatial Screams

    I think it's brilliant. You show real maturity. Your word choice is so strange, I love it. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Citrus Mist

    purdy.

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sleeping Along the Roadside

    huh.

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Men Much Do Many Bloody Dinner Cobwebs

    The scary part is that it makes sense to me...............and I like it............................................

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Teenager Recollections

    Yeah, I think that bit may be the best stanza I've ever written. And I don't know how to quote, either...but I also don't want to learn, become I'm a ...

    Dec 21, 2005


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour