User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Fields of Waterloo

    I really thought it was good. Had a good beat, good rhythm, and built it in my mind well. There is something that is hauntingly beautiful, randomly beautiful, and more ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Hott.

    it's a good message. Unfortunately, the sort of people who need to hear this message aren't the ones who read poetry....like writing a book entitled "how to read."

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: SHOUT

    It was an experiment. Yeah, sorry about spelling mistakes. I thought I had ironed them out, guess not. Um, okay, I want to communicate. Read it, in your head. Hear ...

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: resonation

    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I like it. I like all of this website. But this was awesome.

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: summer heat (needs better title)

    sweet and sexy as hell. I like it. Maybe you could lengthen it and tie a story to it...I donno. It's great as it is, though.

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Shell

    really good. Love the last couple of stanzas. I think it needs a few more images, though.

    Feb 27, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Perfect (MAJOR CHANGES)

    I liked it. Very pretty, easy to read, good words, good story, etc. I didn't focus on it closely enough to find anything that I would improve about it, which ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Half a Tank of Gas

    it surprised me, a little bit. It was close to getting to be redundant, close to being too....I don't know, just dry of ideas, but it wasn't either of those ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: wordance

    sweet as hell. Damn, this site kicks TYWC's ass.

    Jan 30, 2005


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn