User avatar

PsyLynx

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stone Age???

    I like it, and think that you should edit away your explanation; I was thinking of war, hell, all of these terrible things, and getting all of my own ideas ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Blinded by Darkness

    If by 'random' you mean that her similes and metaphors weren't cliche, I'd say that you're right. If you meant it in a bad way, you're definitely wrong. This was ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: As Silent Tears Dance

    Screw Incandescence. I hate him. Lol. I should give him credit that once he was online, and I got all emotional at him and he let me, because I needed ...

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Acoustic guitars and firelight

    I really liked the beginning, when it was talking about all that had happened, but when it turned into the narrator talking about there being a lot of love, and ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Bloody Angel: Chapter One

    Well, I want more. It was enticing and exciting, though I think it could've had more description. Also, your grammar is a little off, and your understanding of where commas ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: my sushi blueboy

    As if you need another compliment of a comment, I thought it was excellent...a footnote to tell me what the french stuff meant would be nice, just for those inquisitive ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the tenor of your words still echo in my room

    Yes, definitely everything that everyone said...chillingly real... and the only thing that I can find that you may want to change is the name; since 'tenor' is singular, it should ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Solarwinds: Life in Linear Virginity (Red Snow in April)

    "As the ripples spirit across the fawn tinted surface" Yummy line. I loved when she woke up, too....and the ending was beautifully written. I like the story.... will I find ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Fallen Angel

    I don't know, man, it was kinda...cliche. Nothing really cool, no images, nothing to grasp onto. Just abstract good vs. bad shit, and no specifics as to what happened...I think ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: sixteen

    I thought it's really good....reminds me of a sadness I sometimes feel, and rarely but occasionally am consumed by....and it reminded me of night, and loneliness, and staring at dying ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: deleted2

    some details don't seem to fit...he's been all alone in this place for seventeen years, and he still feels awkward when he speaks to himself? And nobody came to town ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Earth REVEALED (story written for science in 6th grade)

    sorry, I couldn't read wasn't a story, nor was it science fiction, it was a report....I've done and read enough of those in my day. I think that's why nobody's ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lonlieness in my heart

    it makes sense to me, Jennafina. I liked the beginning, I love disjointed stuff. Fuck Sam. I think it went way too long, lost my attention after a while, and ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: last night's thunderstorm

    I really liked it a lot. Some of it...seemed a little bit boring, in its simplicity, but...some of its simplicity was quite lovely. I adore the stanza "the pavements are ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Nature's Poem.

    Oh man, it was soooo good, though maybe a lot of it is just the state I'm in, but I loved it, utterly. I'll look at it later, and I'll ...

    Jun 30, 2005


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor