Random avatar

Priyansha

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Intermission

    Wow! I really really liked this. The concept was new and unique for me and the emotions flowed out of the page. I kinda liked the fact that you haven't ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: When We Were Younger

    Hi, I loved this poem. I really did. I'm not just saying it, I thought this poem was fantastic. I can totally relate to it. All of us want to ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Unrealistic

    Hi, Welcome to YWS. I really liked your story. It was sweet and would make everyone wish they had someone like Kashif in their lives. I like the concept and ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Sons of Mars

    Hi I found this story interesting. You have some pretty good ideas. I wish you best of luck for the contest. The story started off pretty well, but when it ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stalking My Stalker

    Hi, I thought it was funny that the person who's being stalked is actually stalking the person who's stalking the first person. Sorry, I confused myself. :) But you know ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Ninja's Life

    Hi, I found your story very interesting. I think the objective of the beginning of a story is to make a reader want to know more and I think you've ...

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Somewhere

    Hi, I really loved your poem. The concept was fantastic. I loved the ending especially, I think it was phenomenal. Here are my suggestions: Some where there’s always a desire ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nostalgia

    I loved it. You CAN make out how much hard work you must have put in. It also makes your imagination run wild. As soon as I read the second ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lullaby

    I loved it. I liked how the feelings and the situation of the young single mother are slowly unravelled. Really great job. I'll do the infuriating crime of point out ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Welcome to the Dark

    I found this poem absolutely brilliant. I was awe-struck the whole while. I wished I could write like you. You set the mood, your rhymes were perfect and you dazzled ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I can't make you love me.

    Hi, I liked the story. I found a few mistakes here and there so I'm just going to point them out now. I haven't read the other reviews so please ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Halloween Night

    Really fascinating. Makes me want to know more. I don't or rather can't write fantasy stories myself, but I love reading them. A few suggestion now. In the second paragraph ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: We All Fall Down

    I saw a few grammatical and spelling mistakes while reading your article but I'm not going to point them out. I know you didn't post this article for that. I'm ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It's called a lie.

    i really liked it. i was enthralled the whole time. the ending is just lovely. i don't understand the title though. i understand how the story is centered around the ...

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The obsession

    i understood what your poem was about while reading it. it reminded me of the poem 'mirror' by sylvia plath, but maybe that's because i've just read that poem. i ...

    Mar 31, 2011


When something is broken, it can be fixed.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe