User avatar

Prakash

Prakash

  • Poetry » General, General Re: I lost my way back home

    Thank you for your review :) The errors are fixed.

    Aug 13, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I lost my way back home

    Thank you for your review. It was really helpful. I will fix those errors. :)

    Aug 13, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Raymond

    I hope you hadn't done this on purpose. Instead of saving it as a draft, I guess you clicked 'Publish it' before finishing the work. No problem, Don't sweat it. ...

    Aug 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Raymond

    I think I should learn from you how to review and gain points :P

    Aug 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The soldier's kiss

    Thank you for your review :) I will fix those errors

    Jul 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The soldier's kiss

    Thanks for reading. I must admit that the ancient Tamil literature called 'Akananuru' inspired me to write this poem.

    Jul 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The soldier's kiss

    Thanks for the positive review. Yeah, as you said, the word 'Himalayas' in bracket interrupt the flow. I think I add it as post script. Thanks again :)

    Jul 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The soldier's kiss

    I am happy you liked it :D

    Jul 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: The soldier's kiss

    Thank you for your positive review :)

    Jul 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Her Last Dream

    Thank you for your review :) Yeah, this is my first free verse. And thanks for your suggestions. It would definitely hone my writings :)

    Jul 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Her Last Dream

    Thank you for the review:)

    Jul 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: The Visible and The Invisible- Chapter 2

    Thank you for your review :) and the link too :) That's what I am searching for. And I got it because of you. Thanks again. It's a great help.

    Jun 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: The Visible and The Invisible- Chapter 2

    Thank you for your detailed review. It really helped me a lot. I have fixed the errors. The main character doesn't have any memory issue. "I hate the love that ...

    Jun 23, 2015


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala