User avatar

Poseidon

Poseidon

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Candy Land Ch. 1 (Restart)

    I've changed somethings so plz reread carefully if you've already read it. There is no longer a queen, I took it out because I have a new idea.

    Oct 13, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Candy Land Ch. 1 (Restart)

    Thanks!

    Oct 13, 2016
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Candy Land Ch. 1 (Restart)

    Well there's a few things: 1. Mrs. Ricord is the nice encounter and Mr. Ricord is the mean one. 2. James ran into the drunk so that when the two ...

    Oct 13, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Affinity 9 Ally

    You are veeeeeery welcome. (:

    Jan 13, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Candyland Chapter 3

    Thank you thank you thank you. This rrally helped alot. I was hoping someone would say something about the suspence. I will definitely post you on the next chapter.

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: CandyLand

    Haha Thanks. Cant wait to read yours too. :)

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: CandyLand

    Thank you so much. The second xhater is also edited.

    Dec 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fanfiction Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 3; Welcome to the Kingdom of Peace!

    Your welcome. Thanks for clearing things up.

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Veil - Chapter 20

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Nov 17, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: CandyLand Chapter 2

    Would you guys like me to redo this chapter or go to the next one?

    Aug 24, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: CandyLand Chapter 2

    Thanks I will. :)

    Aug 24, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: CandyLand Chapter 2

    Thank you very much

    Aug 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Jamie Foster Chapter 2

    Aug 21, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Diary of a Homeless Person

    Hi, well first off this is a great diary writing. I feel as if though man, a homeless man, is talking to me personally. I bet many readers will be ...

    Aug 21, 2014
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: Diary of a Homeless Person

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Aug 21, 2014


"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll