User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Art » Lyrical, General Re: New Me

    Understandable, keep it up! This is great work :)

    Jun 6, 2021
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Lonesome

    Nope. S'wrong. xD

    Oct 7, 2012
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Lonesome

    Nope. S'wrong. xD

    Oct 7, 2012
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Lonesome

    The diamonds represent tears, actually.

    Oct 7, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: When Love is Lost

    Thanks so much, Lumi. This actually helped. : ) I'll take all this into consideration.

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Nightfall~ Chapter 1: Love Isn't To Be Trusted

    Thank you Ita! It did. :)

    Jun 3, 2012
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Why Things Will Never Work

    Hey! Pix here! This is not a poem...But it's very inspiring. It's more like a speech. Just letting you know. Also, can you extend the font maybe? It's hard to ...

    May 30, 2012
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Valley of the Shaddow

    I like this. Alot actually. :) I'm going to do this...Plain and simple. I'll start out with the negitives, and then I'll put all the juicy stuff at the end. ...

    May 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Valley of the Shaddow

    I like this. Alot actually. :) I'm going to do this...Plain and simple. I'll start out with the negitives, and then I'll put all the juicy stuff at the end. ...

    May 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Valley of the Shaddow

    I like this. Alot actually. :) I'm going to do this...Plain and simple. I'll start out with the negitives, and then I'll put all the juicy stuff at the end. ...

    May 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Valley of the Shaddow

    I like this. Alot actually. :) I'm going to do this...Plain and simple. I'll start out with the negitives, and then I'll put all the juicy stuff at the end. ...

    May 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Valley of the Shaddow

    I like this. Alot actually. :) I'm going to do this...Plain and simple. I'll start out with the negitives, and then I'll put all the juicy stuff at the end. ...

    May 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Valley of the Shaddow

    I like this. Alot actually. :) I'm going to do this...Plain and simple. I'll start out with the negitives, and then I'll put all the juicy stuff at the end. ...

    May 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Valley of the Shaddow

    I like this. Alot actually. :) I'm going to do this...Plain and simple. I'll start out with the negitives, and then I'll put all the juicy stuff at the end. ...

    May 24, 2012
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Valley of the Shaddow

    I like this. Alot actually. :) I'm going to do this...Plain and simple. I'll start out with the negitives, and then I'll put all the juicy stuff at the end. ...

    May 24, 2012


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady