User avatar

PirateQueen

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The House

    WOW this is Really good. There's not much else i can say. #Queen of the Pirates#

    May 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nameless Poem

    I liked your poem it flowed nicely and i was able to paint a picture in my head. I'm no poet so i can't really critique it and i have ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bittersweet

    I loved it! there were a few typos, but it flowed nicely. Are going to post more? I'm dying to know what happens next. #Queen of the Pirates#

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Angels in the City

    I really liked your story. I didn't see any typos. I'm aweful at grammar so i can't say anything about that hehe. excellent work #Queen of the Priates#

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Innocent Love

    actually uncorrupt is a word, but untaint isn't. That's why i had to put untainted. #Queen of the Pirates#

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Himdil

    Excellent! I have no idea how you can think in old english, but it's great. #Queen of the Pirates#

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Not sure what it is

    hehe yes i meant pen not pin oops #Queen of the Pirates#

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Ballad of John Henry's Hammer

    I liked it and like the others can't really find anything wrong with it. Well done #Queen of the Pirates#

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Innocent Love

    Hey everyone please feel free to critique and comment. Thanks! #Queen of the Pirates#

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Imaginary Me

    I really like it and it's so true. Keep up the good work #Queen of the Pirates#

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Breathing

    I loved it. Other than the few spelling errors i really enjoyed it. Personally I liked the title. #Queen of the Pirates#

    Mar 12, 2007


Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud