User avatar

Pidgin_Princess

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Darkness (love or hate?)

    You've got a deep, beautiful piece coming along. but some parts are too wordy, others not enough, and this makes it confusing. sorry, again would love to do a line ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Significant Figures

    that was a great poem, but it didn't flow very well and got kinda murky in places. as much as i'd like to do a line-by-line, i gotta run.

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Color Blind People

    Neato! That's really cool- i wish i could hear it to music! maybe I'll have my music genious friend do it... anyways, could ya add some more verses?? It doesn't ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm a killer

    um... ok... that was wierd. sorry but it was. It just seems dry. I'm not feeling this person's pain, or feeling disturbed by their thoughts.

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Folded Page of a Dream

    that. was. amazing! wow, now if only I could put my thoughts into words like that... the only criticism i can give is it would be a good idea to ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Yogic Horsemanship- Triangle

    Thanks Snoink! I submitted it now, so I won't be needing any more help. I'll post my next one, though!

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hearing Ky (running title)

    revised ending: Now I'm standing here, five years later, at the very site of the tragedy. I don't notice the solemn passerby as I stare at Ky's sixth-grade picture. I ...

    Aug 6, 2007


Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox