User avatar

PhenomenalForth

PhenomenalForth

  • Poetry » Other, Spiritual Re: Mom Got Her Wings

    Thank you and I also did not know how to do the stanza thing so I just spaced them out

    Nov 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Withered Mind

    I love this poem. keep doing more like this

    Nov 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Horror Re: Abandoned Pizzeria

    This is great and describes the fnaf animatronics perfectly. I felt sad and yet understanding at the same time reading this. I love it and I am going to continue ...

    Nov 7, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: Her Heart

    Wow this poem basically describes me top the fullest. And I can relate to almost every word on every line in every stanza. This is what I picture spiritual poetry ...

    Nov 7, 2016


No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge