User avatar

Periwinkle

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Reality

    I've tried editing the last line; is it any better? I think you should really expand it. Show her cynical, bitter outlook on the fact that this fantasy of hers ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Reality

    Opps. I didn't realized yes that's the only thing I've noticed was the first thing. Sorry. :oops: Oh, and good luck on your 100-short story challenge!

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cinnamon

    Hello! :D Don't spear me, please...but I like the old one better. *hides* Okay, this is still a great piece because you are a great writer but I have some ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: pinky swears and big mistakes.

    I liked this. Short, sweet, and it had a strong point. I didn't like the end so much. It just didn't seem to fit as nicely as the rest, but ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I don't even get why authors tell us when the book is coming out months away! Why can't they surprise us with "OMG THE BOOK IS COMING OUT TOMORROW!" That ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bag of Green Grapes

    :lol: This made me giggle a lot. It's fun to say "Ploo!" xD

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lost and Discovered: Prologue part 1

    Hey, there! Here's your second review: Crissiphone muttered to herself as she rode on the chariot to the Council of the Gods. She had long black hair that fell to ...

    Mar 4, 2008


It doesn’t smell old, it just smells like a bad idea.
— James Hoffman