User avatar

PerfectWeapon

PerfectWeapon

  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The true suicide story

    Thank you! I get what you are trying to say, and I actually agree, thank you, and I will try WITHOUT the exclamation point she nI edit it.

    Mar 6, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The true suicide story

    Some people tell me to write poetry because I suffer from depression, and people say it would help me. Maybe I will think about it, thank you!

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The true suicide story

    Thank you very much! I love to write, but I am not that good at poetry! SO MANY people keep telling me to write poetry though! Thank you so much ...

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The true suicide story

    Thank you very much for your review! I am planning on editing it a bit, and reposting it!

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The true suicide story

    I am not a very good poet, but maybe I will try sometime! Thank you very much!

    Mar 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Mystery / Suspense Re: Illusionary Murder

    I don't know why it posted twice!?!?

    Mar 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Mystery / Suspense Re: Illusionary Murder

    Hi, this Perfect Weapon, and I would like to say that this was AMAZING! I like the title, the length, the detail! This was so awesome! I like the back ...

    Mar 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A very short short story

    No problem for the review! Please try to post more though!!

    Mar 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Irish Men

    This is an amazing story! I love it! please write more!

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Irish Men

    This is hilarious story! I love the idea, and it is so funny. I'm in class, and almost started to laugh! The thought process probably was not that time consuming, ...

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Irish Men

    This is hilarious story! I love the idea, and it is so funny. I'm in class, and almost started to laugh! The thought process probably was not that time consuming, ...

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Irish Men

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Spiritual Re: A Sweet Game of Suicide

    I love the idea of this story! The girl is wanting to kill herself, but makes a game out of it! Brilliant!! I love the way that the boy just ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Horror Re: ​Don’t Forget the Bleach

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This was an amazing story! The idea was hilarious, and I like the thought that went into this, as well as a few self-chuckles! This is funny, but kinda with ...

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Short Story » Other, Dramatic Re: ​Two Siblings Commit Suicide

    This was an amazing story! Thought obviously went into this! Sadly, on the same hand I saw several grammatical mistakes. I read it twice, because I caught, “How in the ...

    Feb 21, 2015


That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)