User avatar

PenmanshipPriority

GMills

  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: Penitence (A Guardian Angel Story)

    Hello SilloriaD! I'm here to review your piece, so let's get straight into it, I had to look up the meaning of 'Magickians' because of the use of the word, ...

    Oct 11, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Free

    Welcome to Young Writers Society! Overall a pretty good poem, but there are a few issues that I'm going to talk about... First of all - grammar and punctuation 'Why ...

    Oct 11, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: bowing standing flying

    Hello DemonGoddess! The fact that you 'apparently' wrote this in five minutes, maybe it was a timed exercise, is very impressive. Alot of people have taken the words right out ...

    Oct 10, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Six Word Sadness

    Hello TheLeakyPen, Your pen obviously didn't leak much when writing this short story, but like they always say - quality over quantity, and this is no exception. It's obviously going ...

    Oct 10, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: Poetry is Still Not Easy

    I'd first like to point out the stupidity of some ratings on YWS, you're probably familiar with this but I think it's unhelpful to put an exaggerated rating on a ...

    Oct 6, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: War

    Hello Unidentified, A quick review for a quick piece of work... First of all there are a few grammatical errors in the poem, I'm going to assume that they were ...

    Oct 6, 2017
  • Short Story » Horror, Realistic Re: Keep Driving

    Hi Kyllorac, Overall I would say this is good for a short piece, it was easy to follow and understandable. I'm not one of those people who complain when a ...

    Oct 6, 2017
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: 3 a.m.

    Hi there gxldencrxwns! Being as your short story is a 'short' piece of work compared to others, I won't have much feedback to give you and may not say anything ...

    Oct 5, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: nope

    Hi there! Glad to be the very first to review this piece of work. Overall I would say this is short and compulsive, I especially like the way you used ...

    Oct 5, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Health Re: This is my depression

    Hello ashpandas, After reading this piece of poetry it's clear to me that writing about deep emotions and thoughts is your thing - and I respect that. The intention of ...

    Oct 4, 2017
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Gone

    Hello Rodger, I think this short story is pretty good, with a strong connection to the narrator's thoughts and feelings. I'm usually not a fan of romantic pieces but am ...

    Oct 4, 2017
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Torture Scene

    Note: This review has been deleted

    Oct 4, 2017


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster