User avatar

Panikos

  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: Anastasia Loves You

    You are absolutely welcome.

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: I am not a jigsaw

    Thanks! Two of those things you pointed out were probably products of absent-minded moments, so thanks for notifying me of them. I'm glad you thought it was effective. :)

    Jan 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Health, Dramatic Re: Anastasia Loves You

    Phenomenal.

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: [Deleted.]

    I definitely will. :D

    Dec 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Mystery / Suspense Re: [Deleted.]

    I'm glad to have helped out! I did wonder if Louis' behaviour was due to him knowing Daniel, actually, so I look forwards to finding out more about how they ...

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Wanderlust pt.1

    I'm going to come back and review this later, I promise, it's just that I'm at school at the moment and don't yet have time. I loved it though!

    Dec 16, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Am I Writer

    Goregeous.

    Dec 13, 2013
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: My Screams Don't Carry Through the Pages

    Okay, thank you for the criticism, but what do you mean by 'tacky'? What could I do to improve it?

    Dec 12, 2013
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: My Screams Don't Carry Through the Pages

    Thank youu! I do tend to get a little carried away with lengthy sentences, but I'm glad you liked it. :D

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: My Screams Don't Carry Through the Pages

    I see. I did kind of want it to be very sudden and hard-hitting, because it's almost like the rest of the piece is the character's exterior and then the ...

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: My Screams Don't Carry Through the Pages

    Aah, thank you! You flatter me! :) Just a quick question, though: is the blatancy towards the end something I should change?

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Auction

    Damn, son, you'd better carry this on! :)

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I don't know how to write a poem :/

    I hope this isn't how you really feel! All writers struggle at some point, and all writers get better if they persevere. I've churned out some pretty shocking writing in ...

    Dec 11, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Dramatic Re: That's what you get...a bad love !

    You're absolutely welcome. I was glad to help.

    Dec 10, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: But Love Hangs So Beautifully

    :) I don't know what to say.

    Dec 9, 2013


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality