User avatar

Panda11

Panda11

  • Other » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Tales and Strings of L~I~F~E: Chapter One, Strange Man And Sparkles (Updated)

    and a splat hug is where you fall into someones arms, for the most part... but it is meant to be funny :)

    May 4, 2015
  • Other » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Tales and Strings of L~I~F~E: Chapter One, Strange Man And Sparkles (Updated)

    Thank you so much, all of this is really helpful. Just to clear things up, i suck at grammar and spelling, so i try my hardest :( But i really ...

    May 4, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: Fading Fairytales - Chapter One

    Oh! Sorry! I noticed a little, but i brushed it off XD that is really cool though!

    May 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Other Re: Chasing Normal

    I'd love that (:

    Mar 3, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Other Re: Chasing Normal

    I would really really like to hear more of this!

    Mar 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Snake Pit

    I fixed spaces and spelling, and I made a few suggestions. Look at the top of my review and it should make more sense(: Sorry to be a troble

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: derp

    Thank you!

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: derp

    Thank you so much!

    Feb 22, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: derp

    Thanks!

    Feb 21, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Reverent - Chapter 1.05: Awaken

    if you remember, please PM me

    Feb 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Reverent - Chapter 1.05: Awaken

    This is so awesome! I would love to read the rest of it... i have never "followed" a book on YWS before, but this one is awesome!

    Feb 17, 2015
  • Script » General, Film Re: The $3.50 Lifestyle

    Okay, i only read the first scene, but it is pretty awesome!

    Dec 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: A Dog Who Witnessed a Terrorist Attack

    blllaa... awesome!!!!!

    Dec 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Dramatic Re: Where is God When I Need Him?

    um *awkwardly caughs* hes... right there... Like you said. Maybe you will be better for this, you know? I know some people that never went to collage, and they don't ...

    Dec 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Culture Re: Um

    funny! I would have never thought of this!

    Nov 25, 2014


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary