-
Re: Chapter 2 of: The People We Become
oh...
Aug 17 -
Re: Chapter 2 of: The People We Become
sure!
Aug 15 -
Re: Chapter 2 of: The People We Become
Tysmm againn!
Aug 15 -
Re: Chapter 2 of: The People We Become
tysmm! I'm glad you enjoy it! And ofccc I will be making more chapters so stay tuned!
Aug 15 -
Re: It hurts when people leave me.
This was super genuine and heartwarming! It really captures how people can leave a huge mark on your life even if u don't seem them everyday anymore. This is amazing! ...
Aug 12 -
Re: Chapter 1- The People We Become
awww ty! Also any font suggestions?
Aug 12 -
Re: Chapter 1- The People We Become
yess! I can try to rework some time!
Aug 12 -
Re: Chapter 1- The People We Become
and its only 2 charcters rlyy the ----- indicates pov changes one is Noah and one is paisley the paragraphs gives hints of who it is
Aug 12 -
Re: Chapter 1- The People We Become
tysmm! I enjoy advice I'm only 14!
Aug 12 -
Re: Chapter 1- The People We Become
tysmm! I enjoy advice I'm only 14!
Aug 12
