User avatar

OrabellaAvenue

May the bunnies hop on your face

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: (the shadow crown book draft) chapter 1;2

    Hiya! This is Orabella, here to review. First off, welcome to YWS! I hope you'll enjoy it here, and we're excited to have you! If you ever need anything, don't ...

    Jul 11, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: King of the Court - 11

    Hiya! This is a random weirdo here to review. Oh dear, this isn't looking good. Every time you get a new and important team to play (well almost every time), ...

    Jul 10, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: jade

    Hi! This is a random weirdo here to review. This is a very lovely poem about love, and I totally think you might write a poem right after falling into ...

    Jul 10, 2023
  • Poetry » General, Health Re: Sleep is Hiding

    Hi! This is a random weirdo here to give you a short review. I think this is the shortest poem I've ever read. (At least on YWS) I think I've ...

    Jul 10, 2023
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Experiences: Nine

    Hi! This is a random weirdo here to review. First of all, I'd like to say that I'm sorry. I reviewed part four, and said that I'd read the rest ...

    Jul 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Purple Stones - Chapter 4

    Hi! This is a random weirdo here to review. Yay! A new chapter is out! Again, I love this series, and I can't wait to read more! (Also, thanks for ...

    Jul 10, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: King of the Court - 10

    Hi! This is a random weirdo here to review. I wonder how Chris knew Copeland's real name? And why Copeland is okay with being called Jeremy now? After making such ...

    Jul 9, 2023
  • Other » General, Realistic Re: Three days

    Hello! This is a random weirdo here to review. This is a very short, very sad story. The title perfectly fits it, and the ending line is bittersweet. The fact ...

    Jul 9, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: King of the Court - 9

    Hi! This is a random weirdo here to review. Oh no!!! Alex!!!!! Is he gonna be okay????!! Well, he probably will be able to play again. Even if it's broken, ...

    Jul 8, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: King of the Court - 8

    Hi! This is a random weirdo, here to review. This is the best chapter yet. I'm not joking. Jer - I mean Copeland's internal dialogue coupled with Ethan's almost made ...

    Jul 6, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Film, Mystery / Suspense Re: Many Perspectives(S1, ep1)

    Hello! This is a random weirdo here to review. Ooh, a new story! Now this is interesting. I wonder why this is called Many Perspectives? Perhaps Katy is not the ...

    Jul 5, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: King of the Court - 7

    Hi! Random weirdo, here to review. Again, a spectacular chapter. It's full of excitement and humor, and I swear me and Colin often think the same way: Malcolm? He’s subbing ...

    Jul 5, 2023
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: An Irresistible Cape

    Hello! This is a random weirdo here to review. This makes me want to cry. This whole poem radiates sadness. The way you write is well-done, and the rhymes are ...

    Jul 4, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: King of the Court - 6

    Hello! This is a random weirdo here to review. This new team sure is going to be difficult to defeat. What I like about your writing is that readers can't ...

    Jul 4, 2023
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: King of the Court - 5

    Hello! This is a random weirdo here to review. Yay! Alex's back! Wow, that's hard to say aloud. Alex's back. Alex is back. Alex's back. And this is yet another ...

    Jul 3, 2023


You're given the form, but you have to write the sonnet yourself. What you say is completely up to you.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time