Random avatar

Omnihat

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Memories embedded in the Dark

    Hi there, Firstly, I love this. I love how it's about what it's about without outright saying it- that is, it's not just 'bad dreams suck', it goes into the ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • Poetry » General, General Re: -

    I like it. It starts out sweet and then turns kind of sad with a sudden but natural transition. One thing though: You start out with a four line stanza ...

    Oct 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: (No name yet) Chapter One

    Just as a side note, when you try to get published, don't put copyright signs on your work when you send it in. It is law that anything is copyright ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: For whom the bell tolls

    Like LittleLionWoman, I at times found this a little confusing, though not too badly so. Namely this line Hating ever more, loathing that time of bliss , I didn't really ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: No Matter What

    That's cute. For someone who says romance is out of their comfort zone, you've done a very good job. It is a little cheesey, but that's okay. Romance's are allowed ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Longing

    Aww, this is sad in a way. But almost cute at the same time. I like it very much. It's not too long, but doesn't feel too short either, it's ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: ARTEG

    Firstly, nice work. I wasn't planning on reviewing something so long, but after reading just a few lines, I found I didn't care. I wanted to know what was going ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Truth Be Sold(Prologue)

    Love it. It's a very, very short prologue, but it in only a few lines it gives you a nice feel to the novel and what it's about, all the ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Part of the Night-Chapter Two

    Hey. It was set off for the most prestigious and prosperous of the citizens called “The Aisles.” The Aisles began to come into my sight as I quickened my pace. ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Reality

    Nice work! The rhyming is good, and you haven't just used a bunch of generic words for it. I love the way you ended it, repeating words from the beginning ...

    Jul 18, 2011


Writing is my soul made tangible on paper.
— bluewaterlily