User avatar

OliveDreams

OliveDreams

  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Inhuman

    Hello! I am by no means a poetry buff (I can't help you with the technical side of things) so I will be here to simply give you a delicious ...

    Sep 30, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Prologue

    Hello! I've come to be nosey and I will provide you with a delightful review sandwich in just a jiffy :) First things first, the things I liked; “My hands ...

    Sep 30, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Life of an Assassin - Ch. 2

    Hello! I've come to be more nosey for Team Rouge and this amazing review day! I will provide you with a delightful review sandwich in just a jiffy :) First ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Other » Realistic, General Re: September 11, 12 years ago

    Hello! I've come to be more nosey for Team Rouge and this amazing review day! I will provide you with a delightful review sandwich in just a jiffy :) First ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Taking Flight (Part Two)

    Hi Change! Here to review as requested :) Team Rouge is going well! EEEEEEEEEEEE! I love your imagery within your writing. It's so clear and I can really see you ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Innocence

    Hello! I've come to be more nosey for Team Rouge and this amazing review day! I will provide you with a delightful review sandwich in just a jiffy :) First ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter One

    Hello! I've come to be more nosey for Team Rouge and this amazing review day! I will provide you with a delightful review sandwich in just a jiffy :) First ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Final Kill

    Hello! I've come to be more nosey for Team Rouge and this amazing review day! I will provide you with a delightful review sandwich in just a jiffy :) First ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Tournament

    Hello! I've come to be more nosey for Team Rouge and this amazing review day! I will provide you with a delightful review sandwich in just a jiffy :) First ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Kira's Story, Chapter 14

    Hello! I've come to be more nosey for Team Rouge and this amazing review day! I will provide you with a delightful review sandwich in just a jiffy :) First ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: The Candle.

    Hello! I've come to be more nosey for Team Rouge and this amazing review day! I will provide you with a delightful review sandwich in just a jiffy :) First ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Endless: Part IV

    Hello! I've come to be more nosey for Team Rouge and this amazing review day! I will provide you with a delightful review sandwich in just a jiffy :) First ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Humor Re: Chasing After Dreams Chapter 1

    Hello! I've come to be more nosey for Team Rouge and this amazing review day! I will provide you with a delightful review sandwich in just a jiffy :) First ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • » Re: Jonathon Six (Sneak-Peek Part One)

    Hello! I've come to be more nosey for Team Rouge and this amazing review day! I will provide you with a delightful review sandwich in just a jiffy :) First ...

    Sep 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Romantic Re: This is Goodbye

    Hello! I've come to be more nosey for Team Rouge and this amazing review day! I will provide you with a delightful review sandwich in just a jiffy :) First ...

    Sep 29, 2013


No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words