User avatar

Odd

Odd

  • Poetry » Satire, Romantic Re: Love (Through the Eyes of a Gamer)

    Thank you! You have a pretty cool username yourself. And worry not, more posts will come haha.

    Mar 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: Not Me

    You're very welcome, I just hope this helped.

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Romantic Re: Love (Through the Eyes of a Gamer)

    Thank you Jules! In fact the rhyme is between "best shot" and "headshot" and it isn't a perfect rhyme but I decided a close enough rhyme would do. And when ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Romantic Re: Love (Through the Eyes of a Gamer)

    Thank you!

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: Silver Lining - Chapter 1

    You're welcome.

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Romantic Re: Love (Through the Eyes of a Gamer)

    Thank you very much for this! In fact, the title being more or less odd was intentional; this is poetry of a different kind as normal poetry and I wanted ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: What I Don't Know: Introduction

    You should! It's really good.

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: What I Don't Know: Introduction

    You're very welcome. And the book is part of the sequel series of the Percy Jackson books, which you may have heard of, and which are also extremely good, I ...

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Romantic Re: Love (Through the Eyes of a Gamer)

    Thanks for the review. Although I, myself, am not a gamer, so I am guessing if I understand these words, many people might as well.

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Satire, Romantic Re: Love (Through the Eyes of a Gamer)

    Thank you! I'm very flattered.

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: The Prologue of a New Life

    No need to apologize. But thank you.

    Mar 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Satire Re: The devil in you

    I'm glad this helped. And I had understood the general meaning of it, except I'm saying it may confuse some readers.

    Mar 24, 2015
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Cause of Death

    Thank you!

    Mar 24, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: The Prologue of a New Life

    Thank you kindly for the review and the warm welcome.

    Mar 23, 2015
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: Dragon

    You are very much welcome.

    Mar 23, 2015


trust your heart if the seas catch fire (and live by love though the stars walk backward)
— E.E. Cummings