-
Re: In Protest for an Easier English
Thank you for the review.
May 2, 2015 -
Re: Expectations (monologue)
(Also you made a mistake, it's "back breaking" not "braking". Apart from that I like this. )
Apr 6, 2015 -
Re: Expectations (monologue)
They think that I am your own thoughts and interests? I see...
Apr 6, 2015 -
Re: The Prologue of a New Life
Thanks a lot Marshymallow!
Apr 6, 2015 -
Re: In Protest for an Easier English
Hello Jules, thanks for this review. It was helpful. Also, congratulations on reaching your second star! And yes, I know Spanish may be confusing, but you'll get it eventually. Although ...
Mar 31, 2015 -
Re: In Protest for an Easier English
Thank you Don! (Can I call you Don?) I'll make some changes later, this helped me. And don't worry, this didn't sound harsh or stupid. Thanks!
Mar 30, 2015 -
Re: don't break hearts, break minds
I would leave a review but there aren't any negative things to say about it, so I'll just make this a comment. I love this.
Mar 30, 2015 -
Re: Love (Through the Eyes of a Gamer)
Thank you Ingrid. This was mostly for humor, so don't feel bad for laughing about it, that's what it is meant for. I'm really glad you liked this, and thanks ...
Mar 28, 2015 -
Re: Love (Through the Eyes of a Gamer)
Hey, thanks for the review and the welcome! I am, in fact, not a gamer myself, so I am not the "I" in the poem. I put the whole "press ...
Mar 26, 2015 -
Re: Love (Through the Eyes of a Gamer)
Thank you very much! Happy YWSing to you too!
Mar 26, 2015 -
Re: Shedding Tears into Darkness
Thanks for the review. I do not really plan on moving it forward anymore, but I'll tell you if ever I do.
Mar 26, 2015 -
Re: Shedding Tears into Darkness
Thanks again Jules! This review helped (the change in PoV was unintentional so I'll go and fix that now). Thank you!
Mar 26, 2015 -
Re: Love (Through the Eyes of a Gamer)
Thank you, I will do that.
Mar 26, 2015 -
Re: Love (Through the Eyes of a Gamer)
Thank you so much! However, I think you're confusing me for someone else. This is only my first poem haha.
Mar 26, 2015 -
Re: Love (Through the Eyes of a Gamer)
Thanks a lot! I hadn't noticed that.
Mar 26, 2015
