User avatar

OFJ290

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Joy Ride

    Hey there. Alright, so stylistically, this poem is refreshing- it's a nice change in style from your norm g1ldv so bravo my friend! With that, I'm going to go pretty ...

    May 5, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Broken Home

    The frustration and anger really comes across in your poem. Your diction is powerful and provocative-so kudos to you there! The structure of your poem is kind of a double-edged ...

    May 4, 2016
  • Poetry » Culture, Spiritual Re: Terrorism has no religion

    Wow, this piece was moving to read. I loved everything about your writing. It serves almost as a unifying movement aginst terrorism. The poem has a very catchy meter; its ...

    Apr 8, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: My Human

    Oh, man. This poem broke my heart into a million pieces, and I am so, very sorry for your loss. With that, here's my review. First off, the perspective you ...

    Apr 6, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Void

    Hey cuz, Here's my two cents on this piece. First of all it's ballsy: and I like it. This poem was obviously written after some serious introspection and soul searching. ...

    Apr 6, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: All you ever want

    I could connect to this on so many levels as a high school student. First of all, the anaphora you use throughout the poem is extremely effective. It hammers the ...

    Apr 1, 2016


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina