User avatar

Nyx

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Alone

    Hey there, Thank you so much WaitingForLife! The comments you have made have been documented and I have changed them in my personal file. (I don't really want to change ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Alone

    Hey there, Thanks for the review, I agree about the paragraph and shall change that now :) And to answer your question the emotion is loneliness, and I think that's ...

    Jun 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Kelsy the Snowgirl

    Hey there, Not going to review, but I think that this story is so sweet from a five year old :)

    May 24, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Death defying

    Hey there, Thanks for that comment, i realized after i posted it that there were problems with it, but that's what you get for writing it at midnight right? :D ...

    Mar 18, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Remembering

    Hey there, Thank you so much for all of your comments! They have been noted and i will change them as soon as i have more than a few moments ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Poison Shot

    Hey, Overall I thought it was a good piece. I think the others have pointed out most of the things I would say.Except you could put more details into the ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Of Love and Fate

    Hey there, I love this piece, you have really done a good job with the Old English writing, and overall i think it is a really good piece. Keep writing ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Peaceful Morning

    Hey, I really loved this piece, the whole setting really gets your attention when you start reading it. I think the emotions you used really bring across the intensity of ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Old Story

    Hey, I thought it was a great piece, i just don't like the father by the end of the story, but it is a really good story even if the ...

    Dec 28, 2010


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous