User avatar

NooneImportant

NooneImportant

  • Short Story » General, Teen Fiction Re: From the Nothingness

    I enjoyed the story very much! I hope to see more work from you in the future.

    Jun 12, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Action / Adventure Re: Safe and Sound

    Thank you for your advice. I know that Emma and Silas got away to easily at the end. I wrote it like that so I could write a part 2 ...

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: He Pled Guilty

    Very interesting! The meaning of the poem was very deep. You kept this poem pretty short, but I think that made the poem even better. You didn't have any writing ...

    May 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Lifeline

    Thank you for your review! And this is my first try at writing, so I wasn't really sure about writing the dialog, but your tips will help me in the ...

    May 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Legion

    I have to say this is an amazing story. I love it. It's a very interesting concept and I can't wait to read more.

    May 26, 2013


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary