User avatar

NooneImportant

NooneImportant

  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Clown

    Love it! The title drew me in to reading it. It was simple, but left me curious about you story. GREAT detailing! It was very easy to imagine everything being ...

    May 27, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Blue Skies

    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is definitely one of the best stories I have ever read. I want to talk about the introduction into the story. It was very good and had me ...

    May 27, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Perfect Fantasy

    Hi! First off I'd like to say, that this is the shortest short story I've read so far. And I think it makes the story even better. It's short and ...

    May 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: Aesthetically Challenged

    I absolutely love this poem! This poem uses so many "dark" types of words. This should usually make the poem drastic or gloomy, but the words made the poem very ...

    May 27, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Madness

    First Review :) This story is very beautifully written. I liked the idea and meaning behind it. The little details you included made the story come to life. This plot ...

    May 27, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Legion

    I love how you introduced the characters. Saying little things about their personality made me interested in your story and made me want to read more. The plot is very ...

    May 26, 2013


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor