User avatar

Ningy

Ningy

  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Gift of the Angel or Devil?

    I enjoyed reading this poem! This is a very cool, interesting poem and I love it! I especially love the lines such as "Braided through their laughter", "Poison if meshed ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Declare War

    This, this is such an amazing piece of literature. You have no idea. I unquestionably love this piece of work! It reminds me often of myself that whenever I get ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Sinatra

    I love this. Plain and simple. This is wonderous and I do enjoy the lines such as "Sing me a melody to relieve it all" and "Is it out faults ...

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Other Re: you

    This is very beautiful and I can obviously see the love and happiness that is so clearly expressed in this poem. I love your reference to the secret garden in ...

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Tumult

    I like this because it reminds me of myself whenever I have to face something huge or nerveracking, such as giving a speech. I'm always worried I'll mess up and ...

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, Other Re: Sinking, Sinking, There Goes My Sanity

    Oh my...I love this. Sometimes I feel like that can be me on somedays (doesn't know why I'm bringing personal life into this; maybe it's because I can relate) and ...

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Sinister Hearts

    Oh my God I love this so much! This is beautifully written and well executed. As I was reading, it reminded me of a few of the characters I have ...

    Jan 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: To Live or Love

    I love this so much! It's like a mind going back and forth between whether it should live, or if it should die. It's a very beautiful, very dark piece, ...

    Dec 21, 2013


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold