User avatar

NightsDreamer2277

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Thicker than Water

    Thank you for the review. This was written for school and supposed to be less than two pages. As you can see, I failed miserably at that aspect. However, I ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too

    I really like this story, though I know I'm late on posting. It has a neat dramatic flair without being too unrealistic. Your writing is wonderful to read, and I ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Streets

    Thank you both for your comments and I'm working on the second part as I type. I hope you will both continue reading.

    May 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: MTS

    Thank you once again for the critique! It's nice to get back some opinions on my work.

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Real Story Of The Three Lil' Pigz (with an urban twist)

    This is something else. It made me smile at how you developed the charaters dialect into your story. Nice modern twist to it!

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Unlikely Messiah - a poem about Drunkism

    Even though you don't want a critique, I just want to say that this poem is awesome. The ryming of it is fluid and the picture it gave me was ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Gay is My Ex

    Wow... This is a great begining. The letter style opening isn't something I've often coe across, but you handle it wonderfully. Your style of writing is good, but I wish ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Ayumi - Chapter 1

    I'm not going to go into grammer, because that isn't my forte. Your storylines are intriguing to read and I have to say, I'm enjoying them more everytime they come ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A bad person

    Wow, this is a really well written piece. I would definately like to read on. Your strong sentence struction and writers voice are intriguing, yet don't overpower the story.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Day That America Will Fall

    You chose an interesting title. Though I don't agree, I did like the way the words flow and the imaging you gave it in your simple verse. This is beautifly ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Alone

    I like this poem alot. It gives you the perfect image and reminds us of the days when we've been alone. Good job!

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dear Joy,

    I like it. It's short and sweet, yet gets your idea across.

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bittersweet Love of War

    Wow... that was really touching. Having a dad who's former military, I kind of know how these situations go. It was really well written!

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Decieved

    It's fairly good story line wise and nothing really sticks out in the grammer department, but it's hard to read. Add an extra space between paragraqhs and you'll probably get ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Alive and running

    Thanks for the critiques Seraph Tree and Sleeping Valor! I have been working on this tale seperate from my other work and have been attempting to convert it from its ...

    Jan 12, 2008


"Honestly, I think the world is going to end bloody. But it doesn't mean we shouldn't fight. We do have choices."
— Dean Winchester