User avatar

Nightmares

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Schizophrenia

    Oh dear, I must say I'm a little green atm (in a good way and no not with jealousy) remember to put a rating, please. I was kind of shocked ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Child's Play Part One

    O.O I'm not going to even critique it. I loved it and really hope you do add more to this one. The flow is brilliant and I already love Mimi

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Jewelry Box- Short Story

    Greetings thar, I agree with the previous posted comment that the paragraphs are far too huge. All the description also seemed to get confused as well, make sure you have ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Jack-in-the-book (2)

    'Ello 'ello, I do oh so like this piece !!! And I know you said no nitpicks but I just have to comment ! I love your dialogue and writing ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: He Is My Wind (Part 1.)

    Hello thar, Just so as you know grammar is not my forte so I wont comment on that, someone else can do it xD. So, there were a few sentences ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pippa

    I honestly don't know what it is I like about this. I suppose it must be the phrases and such. My impression of Pippa is conflicted though, at first I ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A Dangerous Dream

    Oh dear, there is not a lot to go on at the moment and I must agree it is somewhat cliche but thats not to say it won't become more ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Absence Of Wind -Revised 2(Prologue)

    'Ello, 'ello. Firstly: wow, this is a great improvement on the other version I read. I actually found myself willing the main character to get away and really getting into ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Glimmer (revised)

    Oh, its nice to see you took peoples advice and cut out some of the discriptions. I went back and read your previous version and found myself skipping over some ...

    Sep 25, 2009


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet