User avatar

Nightfall

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A dark dream I had

    This poem was really beautiful! It was kind of confusing; did it have a rhyme scheme or not? Sometimes you rhymed, but in the beginning you didn't, but if it's ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Princess and the Bee

    I love your concept, and your writing style is really cute! It was a good story with a lovely little lesson, and I liked it a lot. Sometimes, though, your ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: This is the child...

    I thought this was pretty great. Couplets are hard, but you did a pretty good job. Flow is always a nasty pain, and yours could use a little work (as ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Concertina (New version added)

    Well, first of all, I wanted to read it because it had something like an accordian in it, but it turned out to be really deep and cool. (Which is ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: And there we stood, Our two paths divided.

    I loved your poem because it had a really nice lesson in it. This is my favorite part: And that is when I knew why we must go our different ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Awakening

    Well, this is super cute! The end was really unexpected (which is good) and the parts in between really fleshed it out. Great stuff! Oh, and when you said Her ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Girl in the Window (Edited)

    First of all, superdy duper congrats on the rhyming, because it seems like all anyone will write these days is freeform, so it's good you jumped out of the box. ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ignore, Accidental Post

    Okay, Jared.... that was kind of uncalled for. It is a poem, and it's a pretty good representation of feelings and emotions and all the sorts of things that people ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dirtied Spools of Thread

    Your poem's really cool! It's really personal and tells a great story. It's really touching and, well.... poetic! It's pretty and intricate and I like the fact that there's a ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: When it happens

    This poem was soooo cute! It was sad, but had a great hope to it that really made it inspirational and totally adorable. Your topic was really riveting and I ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: So Full of Love

    WOW! This poem was extra-special awesome!!! You need punctuation! POETRY NEEDS PUNCTUATION!!!! Okay, I'm kidding. Poetry is interperative, and therefore has no real need for anything specific. As long

    Feb 14, 2008


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes