Random avatar

Nick101

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Ghost In My Bedroom

    This I quite like. Although yes, it is mostly dialogue, but very intriguing. It drew me in without needing any action. It was completely eerie, but yet to me it ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Why

    Whew! I was waiting for that. You see now how I suck at poetry. Thanks for the reviews you guys! Mizzle, I haven't seen you in awhile either. (And for ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 101 Ways to Die #2

    Leth, this is awesome. Um, can I die in one of your stories? The name is Taco (nickname. orginal name is unknown, unless you want to give Taco one) I ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hades Daughter- Prologue- Edited

    Thank you Meadow! I will definitely work on my description!

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Blood, Book 1: Rubedo- Chapter 1, Third Draft

    Im sorry I haven't read the first draft you put up but I absolutely loved this! can't wait for more! (Not much of a review is it?)

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First story--part 5

    Sorry I didn't post before. OH MY GOD! *sorry caps but worth it. You're keeping me in suspense. I am still your number one fan! This is really good! Please ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: First story-- part 2

    I am now your fan!

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Paper Piano-Chap. One

    Kate! This is the cheesy story you were talking about! Appalling! This is a beautifully written piece. Like purplepastel I would like to have more description of the people. Are ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Mountain's Mount And The Sea's Sentiments

    Oh my God! I absolutely love that old lady. no kidding. I didn't see any problems at all then again I was so into this piece. Man people are getting ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Silhouette

    I don't know what to make of this. I couldn't notice any grammar or punctuation mistakes. I absolutely love your description! It amazed me. If you're really into this piece ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dried Apricots

    Wow. Brilliant. I seriously thought it was going to be silly but then again who would name a poem Dried Apricots if it wasn't actually good.

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Ultimate Game Zone- Prologue

    The Ultimate Game Zone is real. Xbox 360 also real. The God of Vidoe Games and Millionaire300 are fictional or at least is unknown to me. Nick101

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Computer Problems

    Wow! You had precise detail and everything. I mean if you didn't tell me that this was fictional I would 've believed the whole thing.

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Removed #8

    Hello tennisprincess than all this summer snow I don't think there is snow in the summer. Overall I love this piece. It had a delightful surprise at the end.

    Oct 24, 2009


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill