User avatar

NewYork30

  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: The Unattainable Man

    Thank you so much, im so happy that you liked it! Stanzas probably would make it easier so I'll consider that with future writing. This piece meant a lot to ...

    Oct 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: The Unattainable Man

    Thanks so much (:

    Oct 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: The Unattainable Man

    Thank you!!(:

    Oct 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: She wants more

    Oct 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: She wants more

    Thank you so much! I am happy that you could connect to the poem. I like to try and write things that people can relate to, because I write with ...

    Oct 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Mr Teddy

    Hey, New York here for a review! I loved this poem and how it shines light on the effect of growing up, how the teddy bear once meant so much ...

    Oct 10, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Mr Teddy

    Hey, New York here for a review! I loved this poem and how it shines light on the effect of growing up, how the teddy bear once meant so much ...

    Oct 10, 2015


“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly