User avatar

NewWriter

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twenty-One)

    YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!! *clears throat* Ahem. Sorry. I have been waiting for this for a looooong time. And if you stop I promise I will hunt you down. So don't stop. ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: (Revised) confusion.

    Perfection is the ache in my chest. Beats alongside my heart and keeps the misery company. Failure visits too often. Gives condolences for the loss of self-worth then I like ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Fifteen)

    AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!! Ooh, maybe I should withdraw my promises of reviews. Just kidding. Or not. I cannot believe the chapter ending. How could you do this

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nightsong

    Well written on the whole. I don't know about the rest of the people who have read this, but I think that if you change the refernce to the baby ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Fourteen)

    *hides* Don't kill me, NewWriter! XD Yes, I know it's late, no, I don't have any particular excuse. I just kept telling myself, "Oh, I'll post it tomorrow" and well... ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Thirteen, Part B)

    1) Who says I don't update on time? :D Oh. Right. The laws of temporal reality. 2) Sorry guys. XD 3) I'm trying my best, but you know how the ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Thirteen, Part A)

    [s] YOU!!!! **charges at zankoku, screaming madly, eyes blazing with wrath** What took you so long to get this posted?! Here I am, your humble critiquer, waiting and waiting and ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter One)

    I shall post edits first, then good parts. You know, I bet the average teacher could spot us right off. Most students probably can too for that matter. We all ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Two)

    Mwa ha ha. I shall be back with another huge critique within a week. (Like the one I did on Chapter 12.) Providing it's huge. If it's not, I shall ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twelve)

    Yargh! I eagerly await every new chapter of this story. And all you do is criticize yourself. Okay, okay, criticize yourself. But you are not. That. Bad. I shall attempt ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Screwtape Letters - C.S. Lewis

    Oh yeah. This is a totally great book. I love the way Lewis makes it sound like a devil is actually speaking. This is one of my favorites. A quote ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: TIOBS III

    I think all I can do is quote gyrfalcon: 1) Aha! *dances for joy* Yay, chapter, yay, chapter! 2) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and the pink elephants) Me: YAY SHERRINGFORD!

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Broken Glass

    Alright, I'll tell you... This poem is actually a reference to World War II (Hitler era)...sorry if it was not that clear, maybe I need more 'training'. I agree with ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fallen Angel

    I agree a little bit with lucky_duck about the length. It would be polite to keep it a little shorter. BUT--I read this story all at once. If someone has ...

    Dec 11, 2007


The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything.
— Voltaire