User avatar

NerdBird

  • Art » General, General Re: Things You Never Should Have Said

    I have admittedly said about 6 of these, it is strange how our brain farts sometimes and makes us say stupid things! Though one could argue, it's all in the ...

    Mar 6, 2014
  • Other » Realistic, Culture Re: Why I Hate Vampire Money

    I loved this as you make some very good points. I agree that the vampire romance theme is completely dead(or should I say undead?), it's overdone and in most cases ...

    Mar 6, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: The Amazing...

    The Dark Knight? With ski masks not clown masks? Hi! Nerd Bird here for a review! :) Love the banter in the dialogue! The idiocy of the police chief reminds ...

    Feb 24, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: New story

    Hi there! Nerd Bird here for a review! :) and i had made 3 phone calls As a general rule of thumb I would always write the number :) so ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Language as you like

    Hi there! Nerd Bird here for a review! Ill say straight off the bat I'm not a huge fan of poetry, so don't take anything I say in offence :) ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Contemptable Wrest - (Ch. 3): Unsportsmanlike Conduct

    Hi! Nerd Bird here again for your review! Nitpicks and the like Same as the last review, you miss out some words in times of peril! :D At the last ...

    Feb 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Contemptable Wrest - (Ch 2) Part 2: Birds of a Feather

    Hi there! Nerd Bird here for a review! Nitpicks and the like Some parts of your paragraphs dont flow too well, or are hard to read. A few connecting words ...

    Feb 20, 2014
  • Other » General, General Re: Adrien In The Poppy Field [2nd Rewrite]

    Hi there! Your friendly neighborhood Nerd Bird is here for a review! :) I'll review as I go :) Nitpicks The skies were blue, and bright as ever, the sun ...

    Feb 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Horror Re: Lullaby of the Sea

    Hi there! Your friendly neighborhood Nerd Bird is here for a review! Firstly I feel as if the first three words should be a sentence in themselves, just for dramatic ...

    Feb 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fanfiction Re: Freezing Fire-Chapter One (Frozen AU Fic)

    Hi there! Your friendly neighborhood Nerd Bird is here for a review! Oh lordy lord I loved Frozen. I want to be Elsa so bad, she is the epitome of ...

    Feb 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Literature Re: Paths

    Hi there! Your friendly neighborhood Nerd Bird is here for a review! Im going to follow the lead of others and do this one stanza by stanza :) He stepped ...

    Feb 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Mirror

    Hi there! Your friendly neighborhood Nerd Bird is here for a review! First off, I don't like poetry! Most of it makes no sense to me unless it has a ...

    Feb 18, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: She's Drunk

    Hi there! Your friendly neighborhood Nerd Bird is here for a review! Admittedly, I don't like poetry, like at all. I only seem to enjoy it when it's a children's ...

    Feb 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Tales of the Argonauts: The Osorezu and the Hana (Chapter 2-1)

    Hi there! Your friendly neighbourhood Nerd bird here for a review! :) Nitpicks and the like! "he clothed himself and his mate in usa furs and deer pelts" -- I ...

    Feb 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Tales of the Argonauts: The Osorezu and the Hana (Chapter 1-2)

    Hi there! Your friendly neighbourhood Nerd Bird here for a review! Nitpicks and the like! In the first section, when the pair are sparring I would advise picking up the ...

    Feb 18, 2014


If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen