User avatar

Necromancer14

Necromancer14

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review! And I'm not going to tell you whether your theories are right or wrong. You'll have to read later chapters.

    May 15, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Prologue

    Thanks for the review! And yes, these early chapters need a LOT of revising for various reasons, including lame/repetitive descriptions. And sure, I'll tag you when I write new chapters. ...

    May 15, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Realistic Re: Lockdown Part 5

    I meant more that even thought the genre in general isn't exactly my taste, I still enjoyed reading it because it was well written and relatable.

    May 1, 2020
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Barley's Coat

    Thanks for the review! I see what you mean with the fence thing.

    Apr 29, 2020
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Barley's Coat

    Thanks for the review!

    Apr 29, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: The Cosmic Dragon: Chapter 10

    Thanks for the review! And yes, you missed stuff... Isaac is actually quite happy because he just got promoted and he completely trusts Donnovan.

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: Seaside Roller Coaster

    Thanks for the review! And yeah, I was trying to figure out stanzas, so that was actually really helpful.

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Quest for Fire - Into the Mists - Chapter Eight

    Okay. That reminds me of the Night Wings in Wings of Fire. :)

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: Seaside Roller Coaster

    Thanks for the review!

    Apr 25, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: Seaside Roller Coaster

    ...on a roller coaster, I mean. I've barfed before, obviously. Just not on a roller coaster.

    Apr 24, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: Seaside Roller Coaster

    Thanks for the review! And no, I've never barfed either, thankfully.

    Apr 24, 2020
  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: Seaside Roller Coaster

    Thanks for the review! And lol your welcome. I personally love roller coasters, so this was kind of an almost ironic thing for me.

    Apr 24, 2020
  • Poetry » Horror, Supernatural Re: They Are Coming

    Thanks for the review!

    Apr 24, 2020
  • Poetry » Horror, Supernatural Re: They Are Coming

    Thanks for the review!

    Apr 24, 2020
  • Poetry » Horror, Supernatural Re: They Are Coming

    Thanks for the review!

    Apr 23, 2020


Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour