User avatar

Myth

  • Other » General, General Re: Das Märchen: Mix for The Chair of Wind and Darkness [Fixed]

    DD gets her own CD? You lucky thing! That's a really nice idea, Cal =]

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Fools' Duel: Unlikely Companions

    Thank you all for reading and critiquing! Now: Kitty : This is a one-off so Aethel and Constable will never see each other again. Imp : Those sentences were a ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Shafter! Thanks for the critique, never managed to say it on here XD The merrow thing is explained in a later chapter, won't be updating this but thanks for reading ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Hexachord

    Cloasia doesn't appear to have much of a purose apart from throwing insults at Jon. He seems to be a charater you could develop, so many times I've seen arrogant ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Green = Cooment/Correction Black = Review * He heard the Elementar shift. “Are you all right?” she asked. “I heard you cry out, but the mistress…” Is there a certain ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: silent whispers part 1

    A really good beginning with the isolation showing from the first few lines. And I got the impression this he was an animal at first through 'cave'. Would like to ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Are You Me?

    Everyone : Thank you all for reading and picking out the errors! Unfortunately, I won't be posting anymore because I'm leaving and I wouldn't want anyone to post when I ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bubble Picture (Part 4 up)

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Indeed, Tip’s warning on Tap’s sense of time was proved true. For it was not a half hour, an hour, ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Flash Fic- Hollyhock

    Interesting little scene. I would have liked to see a little more description—not too much, mind—otherwise it makes you think about dreams and faeries. Well - it does that to ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Sari : This is the old thread and the old post which you didn't need to critique. Most of the changes were already made in the new version: Any further ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bubble Picture (Part 4 up)

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * “We hear you [.] ” yawned Tip, ruffling his blond hair and slapping his hat on. Period should be a ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Rain

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * There were so few clouds out that day ... that he felt a little annoyed with it all. Uh – ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Aethel's Sketch

    Mr Green : Thank you for reading. I'm actually writing the chapter where this takes place, since posting I've decided to include it in. I'll be posting the first parts ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Aethel's Sketch

    Fishface : Like Imp said this is a sketch, doesn't really go into the story and I'd really appreciate it if you'd give suggestions on improving the piece. Thanks, Imp.

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    Charles Townshend (1725 - 1767) The Townshend Act was passed just before his death. But Wikipedia seems to call him Townsend and Townshend, don't know what's going on there XD ...

    Mar 2, 2007


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook