User avatar

Myth

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Part 1 of: the escape

    Hello Alison. I think you did a good job with this, take a look at what the above crits suggest and make changes. One thing I'd like to add is ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Guttersnipe (updated: 10/19)

    A severe looking woman appeared in the doorway. Her black hair streaked grey was pulled back into a tight bun. On her hawk-like nose rested a pair of wire spectacles, ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Fallen Angel

    I don't know if I've read any of your previous works but this was sweet. Sarah began to drift back off to sleep when a groan sobered her into wakefulness. ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Pretty Poisoned Lady - HFC

    Snoink! I love this short piece. He wanted going to talk to her, to tell her much he loved her, to say everything, just in case she… I was a ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dreamscape

    I love mysterires! Write more please, I want to know who this person is, a sort of writer? Oh, you have a Rion Vernon girl in your avatar. I love ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: (unamed)

    That was imaginative. Only two suggestions: The entire family is out, at school and at work. I snuck out of my cage which was unlocked and walked out of the ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Cinileth: Return of the Prophets

    But to this man, it meant nothing; he just sat on a stump and waited. His black hair was tied back in a ponytail, which was matted with snow. His ...

    Sep 6, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Guttersnipe (updated: 10/19)

    Archie placed the letter back down on his desk, and turned to stare out the small window of his office. There were quite a few people out passing back and ...

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    "My name… is… Sam…uel Garrison," I heaved, praying for oxygen. The sky began to turn a brilliant bluish hue and my lungs ached terribly. I tried freeing myself by punching ...

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Veuvedia

    The last thing Syriana saw was a blade, thick and transient in the sunlight as it sliced through the skull of her little sister. Barely able to see, Syriana struggled ...

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: the guardian moth

    Jane farcry woke with little elegance, a damp patch of pillow soaked in her snot had formed through the night beneath her large nose, her eyes, large and brown as ...

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Nymph, the Spirit, and the Bird

    Centuries ago, there was a beautiful nymph named Ihmelia. She was gifted with the ability to control plants; she was able to make them wilt or flourish or even become ...

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Graffiti Wall

    You're can stay the night if you want to. You can ... Antigone has done most of the typos and stuff so I get to the review. I like this, ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Else Besides (working title)

    “Kalen, your Grace, it’s no use. She doesn’t remember you,” said Jerome, shaking his head. ‘it’s’ = ‘its’ It would seem Naia had run into some of those, and Armanie ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Certain Things

    People killing them to soon, without letting them develop, grow. The only typo I found: to is meant to be too . :D I think I've said this too often, ...

    Jul 29, 2006


Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix