User avatar

Myth

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fox on the Plain

    Is there more to come? I would love to read further especially since Lyle doesn't like humans but we don't know why becuse you plungd the reader into a scene ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: beneath the shadows

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * It was as pale as the moon that shown in the window. Was the ‘shown’ supposed to be ‘ shone ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Hive

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * It all seemed [s]so incredibly[/s] the same. The parts cut out didn’t do the sentence any good. All the fueling ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hide and Seek

    I notice you like to make the ending line in your poems bold. is there a reason for that? To me it seems the last line really tells the story: ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Grandad's Bench

    I liked the idea of having two speakers in the poem and the italics actually helped to separate the grandchild and grandfather. But you didn't really put anything in to ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: beneath the shadows

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * The moon glowed crimson in the ominous sky. Sorry to say this but that isn’t the best way to start: ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Forbidden City

    This sounds like something that would turn out to be a brilliant novel. Each stanza has its own meaning, putting them together creats the story. I especially loved: —and I ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Winter Warmer

    I fear it'll burst from my chest I don't know what it is about this part. It seems out of place from the rest of the stanza that goes 6-6-6-8. ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Hidden

    Can grab you while you’re in your bed Perhaps: Can grab you while you're in bed Of the eight tiny spiders you swallow in your Lifetime One of the reasons ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: (No title)

    Poem don't have to rhyme. I poured my heart out, To you. This has been done so often it means nothing to me. Try putting it differently, what have you ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Secrets Of The Goblin King Chapter one

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * “Sorry, my parents are, um, going out tonight, and I can’t.” Even to Evan’s own ears the excuse sounded lame. ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: There are monsters under my bed

    You might want to check over for typos: 'to' instead of 'too'. I agree with Lizzy, go for something original, make the monster[s] sound scary. I'm old and still afraid ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Prequel.

    Beautifully written and the only thing that sticks out is: Behind her, a branch snapped, the sound of wood breaking. Isn't the sound of wood breaking just the same as ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: MY house

    And this old lady of a house is split into two apartments. I liked how you compare the house being like an old lady. Your apartment seems to look exactly ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Fool's Duel: Keyholes and Unicorns

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Just thinking about it was making her brain spin. ‘ head ’ rather than ‘brain’? Who was this Cymbeline and ...

    Sep 20, 2007


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams