User avatar

Muskan

Muskan

  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A Product Of Circumstances!

    Heya! thank you so much.. I'll definitely work upon the wordings the next time.. Thanks for reading.. :)

    Sep 23, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Walk with me

    Heya, I mean I have no words for this... The climax breaks in, in the last line. And that left me spell bound! Totally Wow.

    Sep 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Walk with me

    Heya, I mean I have no words for this... The climax breaks in, in the last line. And that left me spell bound! The only thing that I found, didn't ...

    Sep 22, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Little Hope She Carried!

    Thank you Iggy! I will surely ponder upon these things the next time. Your suggestions mean a lot. Thank you.

    Sep 22, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Little Hope She Carried!

    Hey Cody, First, I am really sorry for replying you such late.. And thank you so much. I never thought that my work could ever connect so well. And it's ...

    Sep 22, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Little Hope She Carried!

    So sorry for such a late reply.. But ya, thanx for your suggestions. I'll surely work upon that.

    Sep 22, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Pen to Paper

    This is so freaking good... I must say, u hv got the real talent.. As for the poem, it really touched my heart coz I can relate to it. Carry ...

    Sep 10, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Little Hope She Carried!

    Thnx a lot for your encouraging words.. your suggestions r very valuable.. I'll surely write the second part.. thanx again!! :)

    Jul 26, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Little Hope She Carried!

    Thank you! Your appreciation means a lot! :)

    Jul 25, 2015


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault