User avatar

MrSelfridge

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Ashnirai

    Hey! This is Mr. Selfridge here for a review of your work. I love the mood you were able to construct--one of longing. I am reminded of times I've lost ...

    Sep 12, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Culture Re: -Gravedigger-

    Can Selfridge get an explanation?! Man this poetry stuff is deep! Selfridge thinks those liter yogurt containers are deep but pheeewie! Now, when I read this puppy, I think of ...

    Sep 10, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wherein the Heart Stops Beating

    Mr. Selfridge is speechless! I think perhaps I will fill this review with gaping questions. SPOILERS! Being the uncertain blob of fish fat that I am, I must ask: does ...

    Sep 10, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: S.H.

    Why, hello! Mr. Selfridge here for some reviewing. Breakups are a rough time, bro. Selfridge is here for you. I like how you portrayed the author's sense of loss. I ...

    Sep 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: art class

    Wow, man! You're a deep spectrum of vivid orchid! What can I say that hasn't already been said? The way you colourized those last few phrases...WICKED! You got my vote, ...

    Sep 9, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Sick to My Stomach

    Heya! That's some deep waters you tread! Mr. Selfridge here for some reviewing! Sadly, eating disorders run rampid amoungst youngins. I can see this poor kid is really sick. You ...

    Sep 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Realistic Re: My Lamentation

    Ooooh! Mr. Selfridge her. Is this a prayer? Very deep. WOW, man! Do you say this prayer often? I like the simple concise nature of it. It's actually quite powerful. ...

    Sep 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: Not dying, but falling in love

    Oh, hey! It's Mr. Selfridge up in this house! This poem makes me think of classic films like The Breakfast Club, Clueless, Grease and Highschool Musical. I think this could ...

    Sep 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: a ruined house on fluffy clouds

    Hey! Hello! What's good?! This is Mr. Selfridge ready to do my first review! Goodness me! A house on a cloud? Falling from the sky!? This image of a smoking ...

    Sep 9, 2016


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina