User avatar

Misty

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: He loves her

    YOU SEE! You said it was sucky and everybody liked it! Go you! *Beams*

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Screaming Roses

    GAH! this is from when I was 14! Please don't read it! *head/desk*

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Toss-Up

    wow sam. wow. powerful. no critiques, just general wowness. yes I said wowness. my brain feels like unintelligible muck. I think I spelled unintelligible wrong. that's how wowed I am.

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Four Princesses of Illyria Comments

    Ari, If you keep posting, I'll keep reading it. :) I'm the worst with fantasy stories though, so I'm technically your "reluctant readers" audience. If you can snare me, you ...

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted!

    I can't even say anything. I can only sit here and be wowed.

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 707

    crap. loogadat. Myspace html doesn't transfer to yws html. oh well. cheers and good luck! if you do a second draft let me know.

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: HIM

    mhhhmmmmm...I did enjoy. rather a lot. Like a big piece of zero calorie cake! hoorah! However, on pieces like this, on poetry, and on emotion, one can hardly presume to ...

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Prosthesis #1 /P

    Oh, and I adore your quote.

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Glass Girl

    *Is confused* How many people did I shang'hai anyway? Gosh. I got busy. Teehee..

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter 1. This is based on me-only funnier + more exciting!

    Teehee. Heeheehee. Even the first chapter title is hilarious-o. :) Niice.

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Postman Comes Looking For Us

    Thanks Myth, and Meggs: I do have a point for this, and it's not forced weirdness~as to why I wrote it, I guess, you'd just have to read the rest.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Postman Comes Looking For Us

    Thanks Sam :) teeheeeheeh *sneaky grin*

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rebellion

    It doesn't make any more sense, and it's useless to defend yourself saying that you *do* read 3 books a week. It isn't always easy to find books you connect ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter 1

    You read too many romantic fiction books.

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

    Maybe some people do...but not normal people :P Joking, joking. I'm not that girl either, sevendeadlysins, but perhaps someday. It's best to write about what you know, in any case.

    Feb 21, 2007


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence