-
Re: Prince
My dry and chapped tongue would not cow them. Tongues don't chap... And this made very little sense to me. On the bright side, the rhythm was good. I will ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: you know i'd sing for you
You have a way of writing something lyrical and beautiful, with references that feel like rain and rainbows and manchester mornings. What else could anybody ask for? You also have ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: An Ode to Me
Surreal...this is a laugh, entirely, and reasonably well written. It flowed pretty nicely and the rhyming was genearlly pleasant. :) I pretend to be greater, but alas, I am not ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Egg on Your Face
Oliver Twist, Treasures of the Snow, The Good Son, The Secret Garden. Look around a bit--this idea is taken. Not only has it been taken, but it's been done better, ...
Sep 7, 2007 -
Re: What goes around...
Heyyy there, haven't seen you around XD I see you're kind of new? Interestingg...You've only posted 22 reviews of some 76 posts, that's no good...I would suggest reviewing two to ...
Sep 6, 2007 -
Re: Makeup is a mask
First off--it's pretty. Everyday they wake up and look in the mirror. I bet they wish that they could disappear. Actually, I don't. Thankyouverymuch. A torture device that bends the ...
Sep 4, 2007 -
Re: Mind, Body, and Spirit
I always ramble on about not being the sort to critique poetry, but I'm going to try. Excuse it if it's sloppy, I'm new at this. ^_^ And welcome to ...
Sep 4, 2007 -
Re: The Turquoise Scarab #5 *PUT ON HOLD FOR MEGA COMPOSTING*
GENERAL WHATSITS Eeeighhh, I've been posting this to all the Fantasy writers that I've been reviewing--I'm not a Fantasy person, at all. In fact, most people in the world aren't. ...
Sep 4, 2007 -
Re: Snow
Hey Azila! You're a lot of fun. Good story, I liked it. Onto the critique. ^_^ GENERAL OVERVIEW I'm impressed with this story. To tell you the truth, I absolutely ...
Sep 4, 2007 -
Re: MechWarrior: 31st Century Combat (edited)
Hey, I have to agree with Sam about gender issues. This is without a doubt, a guy story. And to be honest, I don't really care about his actions, I ...
Sep 4, 2007 -
Re: Fearing Sleep
I wrote this the other night while waiting for sleep... how weird is that? o.O Not so weird. I always write late at night. It's the only way. I lie ...
Sep 4, 2007 -
Re: [deleted]
Dirty dirty, not a nothing. Excellent lines. This was a satisfying read--I never critique poems, but I will tell you that I liked this. It was very vivid, especially after ...
Sep 4, 2007 -
Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER FOUR
One thing I know for a fact is that agents aren't going to wait for the action chapter, no way. They want to be interested instantly or you're screwed. Readers ...
Sep 4, 2007 -
Re: Lightning Strikes
This is quite the little short story. I'll see if I can disect it. Frederich struggled to find a hand hold on the slippery slope of which he clung to ...
Sep 3, 2007 -
Re: Goodbye to Whats Perfect
Allllllll right. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here because you are a new writer. There's nothing wrong with being new. If you bothered to ...
Sep 3, 2007
