User avatar

Misty

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Jack (don't hate me)

    aaaaahhhh....the old Brad is back...I loved it. a lot. I know what you mean I think we all like jack when we see his pic. I loved the part, I ...

    Dec 13, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Death of Agapanthus

    I actually couldn't analize this because I didn't understand it, even vaugely. That's cool because the point of a poem in general is for it to be somewhat relevant, and ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Judgment Day

    Hmm..I didn't like it. I think it would have been better off as a non-rhyming poem. Also, "might as well have gotten raped" is extreme. Too extreme. A lot of ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chapter 2 of Beggining of a Novel

    wouldn't help much if I said it wasn't well written and didn't capture my attention in even the vaguest sense, would it?It's really quite poorly written, it's like a list. ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dental Rehab

    *laughs* I have no idea why the other people didn't like this it was HILARIOUS!!!! It TOTALLY cracked me up. no, don’t you’ll suck my life’s saliva out and I ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem--"Untitled" (In grudging memory of D)

    hmmm....I must be very out-of-the-loop. I remember ieatworms but I didn't know about all of the drama... was good. I mean, it was very vague and relatable, applicable to just ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Un-dream (Circle Version)

    wow. this was so good. specifically "the woman is shaking as she paints my eyes shut " and my mother, sweet mother, never notices the horror my father, dear father, ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Suicidal Mind

    no she was explaining the mask as being "she" or w/e. You rushed this like hell. Try again. And don't do that cliched "rain matching mood" thing cuz trust me, ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Give You A Grammy

    I’m living the moment, The moment is now. (I actually liked that part a lot) I loudly applaud, as you take a bow. You’re a marvelous actor, You’re great at ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Euphoria

    lol... "Your school allows kids to wear trench coats? As a technical detail, I'd probably change that." ...yup...I've never been to a school that didn't allow it anyway...but I'll change ...

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pet Roadkill

    I think this would be a good background for the two kids-aka you move it up a good ten years and they're still sort-of-but-not-really friends, maybe she's super popular and ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cry - a poem on child sexual abuse

    I liked it, it was very good. The first three stanzas=excellent. Beautiful metaphors. However-why did you start rhyming this at the last stanza? It's important to be consistant in your ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The City

    Okay-I have decided to cut out chapter one completely. This is the next chapter (newly chapter one..) Chapter One: Concerning the Introduction of our first two Pragmatists, and their initial ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Emotionally Unsheltered

    haha, sweetie this would probably go in a poetry section, rather than a writing section, but it's all good. Welcome to the site-the poem is interesting, I didn't love it ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: A Sentence of a New Life - Chapter 4

    :P that was something...I'm not in love with it, particularly the first paragraph. I don't like how his problem w/ room and board is immediately solved. :P people shouldn't have ...

    Oct 28, 2005


The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14