User avatar

MidnightVampire

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Field Trip Part 2

    Wow. that was good. scary, it almost made me cry (i'm emotional), kinda reminds me of my mom's x boyfriend. No, he wasn't a murder, just for a different reason. ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: DoaV (1st version) : Chapter One

    I liked this, had been forgetting to look at it (i'm sorry!) But I liked it (as said before.) Put the past in little by little. The past is always ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Coffee

    Oh, gosh I love this song. I mean, it looks really fun to sing. (despite the fact of what its about- like iquippie said). It's amazing. I can't write lyrics ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Joke. I'm bad with titles, leave me alone! >_<

    AAAAaaaahhhhhhh! I really don't get this. Is it sorta the thing i wouldn't get because I'm 12 (if so then i'm really sad.) Wait, is it a joke because he ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: The Red Notebook [edited, please help!]

    Um.. I don't know if its any better. Maybe just because I never saw the original. There are still a few mistakes,though. (this is going to be really hard by ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: DoaV (1st version): Prologue

    Ok, there's not really a way I can top everyone with all the grammer fixes and spelling and comments that people before me made.I really like this, I like how ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: DoaV : Pilot section

    I don't know... I'm that person that usually doesn't have much of an opinion... Unless, it really eurks me (the other opinion.) Though some matters I can be ver opinionful ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Words

    O gosh- I loved this one. Absolutely loved it. I'm terrible at reviewing poetry, so I hope you have all your comma mistakes and such fixed or edited. I just ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Trapped Over 13

    Gosh, I really liked this. The reall reason I came here is to see what a lyric poem is for writing class and I find this fantastic poem. The last ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dark

    Scared. Scary. Scaries. by the first five sentences I got sick of these words,they sound to much alike and are frequent. Maybe make some of them different, like frightened. this ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Second Earth

    Wow. you got me right from the begining. I agree with the whol "earth thing". I really don't have much to say except I like it. I never am much ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Magic remains- chapter 1

    I liked this. Space out your paragraphs though, it helps people read. So it would be paragraph enter paragraph. It says (I'm typing it because I can't get the stupid ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Cyan Ide

    Ok, to the person (i'm to lazy to look at the name) who said " most of my dreams are to boring to write down" (or something like that) I ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: My English Project as of yet

    Wow, you sound like one of those A students in school ( just by what you said of ' buy i"m going to do more anyway). I really liked this, ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Frozen

    Ok, I really liked this, a lot. I like the 'Lost. Lost everything'. At first when I read this I was confuzed what you lost, but then when it said ...

    Dec 15, 2007


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew